ZTE BSS Network & Operations Course Pre-requisites
Participants attending ZTE BSS Network & Operations program should have a basic understanding of Network elements in Mobile technologies. He or She should have experience in implementation or O&M in any domain like Fault, Configuration and Performance management in BSS network elements of any OEM product(s).
- Introduction to Mobile BSS Network Architecture
- Interfaces and Signalling Protocols
- ZTE RNC ZXWR System and Functional description
- ZTE NodeB ZXSDR BS 8800 System and functional description
- Basics of ZTE BSS commissioning and integration
- Basic Operation and Maintenance Procedures
After attending this program, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture of BSS systems
- Have a basic idea about the hardware used BSS network elements in mobile telecom
- Describe interfaces and signalling protocols in BSS network
- Explain the commissioning and integration process of ZTE BSS network elements
- Perform basic O&M procedures
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE
There are no reviews yet.