About Signalling in Telecom Networks
Signaling in Telecom Networks: SS7, SIGTRAN & SIP is intended to provide a sound introduction to the world of telecommunications signaling. It is particularly designed for those who have little or no signaling knowledge. It provides a solid foundation to help you grasp signaling ideas, concepts, terminology, and methods.
Today, Signaling System No. 7 is the most advanced and widely used signaling system for both cellular and fixed-line Telecommunications networks along with evolving Signalling protocols such as SIGTRAN (Signaling Transport) & SIP (Session Initiaton Protocol).
Participants undergoing Signaling in Telecom Networks: SS7, SIGTRAN & SIP program should have basic knowledge of mobile telecom network technologies like GSM, CDMA and WCDMA, with IP understanding.
- Evolution of signaling and the development
- Overview of the Channel Associated Signaling (CAS)
- SS7 Signaling System architecture
- Subscriber and network signaling
- SIGTRAN signaling architecture
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
After attending this program, you should be able to:
- List the evolving stages of signalling protocol
- Describe CAS and CCS signalling protocols and differences between these
- Understand SS7 protocol layers and messages
- Apply SIGTRAN and SIP signalling protocol concepts in wireline and wireless telecommunication networks
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE