About Circuit Core & Packet Core Network Fundamentals
Circuit Core & Packet Core Network Fundamentals course is intended to provide a sound introduction to the world of telecommunications and fundamentals of 2G/3G in Cicuit Switch and Packet Switch domain. This course dwells into the basic concepts in telecom for authentications, securities and call operations in GSM/GPRS/UMTS telecom networks.
Participants undergoing the program should have basic knowledge of mobile telecom network technologies like GSM, CDMA and WCDMA, with IP understanding.
- CS and PS Core Network evolution
- CS and PS network architecture and interfaces
- Interworking between GSM/GPRS NSS and Rel4 UMTS
- Mobile Soft Switch introduction
- Mobility, Session and Traffic management in CS and PS Network ele
- Signalling procedures
After attending the program, you should be able to:
- Describe the network structure and working principle
- Learn the network technical features
- Understand basic call control flows in UMTS R4 network
- List various types of bearer establishment in UMTS R4 network
- Describe mobility, security and authentication in 2G and 3G
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE