The Telecommunication Business Environment
The contents start from the evolution of the telecom industry all the way from 18th century till date. The contents are arranged to help participants easily understand the how the development of the technology has helped to shape telecom industry to its current form.
The course puts light on the Telecom Service Provider Business. Broadly, telecom ecosystem comprises of retails and wholesale customers, retail and wholesale service providers, active and passive infrastructure providers. The functions of these ecosystem members are discussed in detail. Various international telecom regulatory bodies as well as Indian telecom industry structure is included in the teaching for good understanding of the overall telecom business ecosystem.
Finally, the course ends with the highlight of National Telecom Policy 2012 and its impact on the Indian telecom sector.
Anyone interested to understand business of telecom
- Telecom Industry Evolution
- Telecom Service Provider Business Overview
- Simple view of Telecom Service Provider
- Product and Services
- Segmentation of Service Provider market
- Telecom Industry Ecosystem
- Telecom Regulatory Bodies (India and International)
- Key Industry Trends
- India and Global Business Highlights
- Business Models
- Business model of telecom industry
- Business Overview of Service Providers
- Telecom products and services
- Telecom Regulatory Bodies
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE