Basic Level Certification in Transport Networks in Telecommunications
- Understand evolution of Transport Network evolution
- Understand different technologies used for transport network – MW, Optics, Fiber and IP
- Differentiate features and applications amongst different technologies in various topologies
- Identify Optical fiber types, components and elements
- Understand Microwave , packet data and Ethernet fundamentals
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Into which of the following neighbor states must a neighbor stabilize before BGP Update messages may be sent?
Q 2. Which routers in an MPLS VPN service provider’s network are used to connect to the customer’s routers?
A. P routers
B. CE routers
C. PE routers
D. P and PE routers
Q 3.Which BGP path attribute is only used within the local router and NOT shared between all the BGP routers within the AS?
D. Local Preference
Q 4.What type of BGP path attributes are propagated to BGP peers with partial bit set even if they are not recognized
A. Optional Transitive
B. Well Known Mandatory
C. Optional Non-Transitive
D. Well Known Discretionary
Q 5.With which network type will OSPF establish router adjacencies but not perform the DR/BDR election process?
B. Backbone area 0
C. Broadcast multi-access
D. Non-broadcast multi-access
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE