Basic Level Certification in Telecom Circuit Switched Core Networks
- Understand how circuit core networks are evolved from Rel99 to Rel8
- Visualize network architecture, interfaces of Fixed Line ( SDCA / LDCA) and Wireless networks (Include NLD & ILD networks)
- Understand NGN & IMS Technologies and its architecture.
- Identify different network elements of Fixed Line and Mobile Telecom Core network in GSM, UMTS and LTE technologies including IN, VAS, IMS elements and understand its functions
- Understand importance of network synchronization
- Understand evolution of IN from Voice centric to Data
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Which NSS Entity route set test messages to probe the availability of a particular SEP?
D. All of them
Q 2. Which is ITU-T standard protocol suite for packet switched wide area network (WAN) communication?
Q 3. The SNMP agent receives requests on UDP port number ……………?
Q 4.What is the line rate of E1 carrier?
A. 2.048 Mbit
C. 1.55 mpbs
D. 2.096 mbit
Q 5.How many bits are used in SS7 point code in North America?
A. 24 bit
B. 10 bit
C. 12 bit
D. 14 bit
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE