Advanced Level Certification in Radio Access Networks
What should I know to clear this certification exam ?
- Understand detailed Network Architecture and Interfaces in GSM, UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi (IEEE standards)
- Explain physical layer, radio frame structure, channel allocations and signaling in GSM
- Understand Radio Resources and Call processing
- Understand WCDMA Channels, Physical layer processing, Power Control and Handover
- Understand HSPA, MIMO and VoLTE concepts including (CSFB & ESRVCC)
- Explain LTE Mobility, Session Management, Power Control concepts
- Understand Wi-Fi interoperability with LTE and 3G
- Monitor network performance reports, KPIs of Radio and BWA ( LTE & Wi-Fi) network
- Perform physical and basic parameter level optimization
- Understand Traffic characteristics, forecast, & apply during cell planning, coverage (including Indoor & Hotspots ) & capacity dimensioning / planning (GSM, WCDMA, LTE and Wi-Fi)
- Predict and fulfill coverage and capacity requirement
- Manage multi-vendor, multi-technology inter-operable radio networks
- Demonstrate deep understanding of L3 messages, radio channel and multi-frame concepts while analyzing the composite problems
- Optimize radio network by minimizing noise & interference issues including understanding of Self Optimizing Networks
- Utilize radio resources to cater optimal distribution among voice and data ( iRAT – 2G/3G/LTE/Wi-Fi
- Understand site configuration and site capacity planning issues
- Analyze counters and parameters for various KPI’s
- Identify the network problem and perform root cause analysis using various reports and customer feedback
- Perform parameter level optimization of complex Radio and BWA network
- Provide technical support to circles if not resolved at circle level
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Continuous Packet Connectivity (CPC) for data users was first introduced in which 3GPP release?
Q 2. In LTE, PBCH uses which modulation scheme?
D. All of the above
Q 3. What is a Burst Period in GSM?
Q 4.What is length of one superframe defined in GSM technology?
Q 5.What is the full form of MSR Radio Admission Control in LTE?
A. Mapped System Resouces
B. Monitered System Resources
C. Mapped RRC Connection
D. Managed System Resources
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE