Advanced Level Certification in Microwave Transmission Networks
- Understand Microwave topologies and protection schemes
- Understands antenna types and applications
- Carryout Design and dimensioning of Microwave network including Infra planning
- Carry out Acceptance testing of MW links
- Analyze test, measurement and performance reports
- Monitor network KPIs of MW network
- Able to configure various network elements, create traffic paths across the network and dynamically protect the services
- Ensure government policies and guidelines are fulfilled
- Carryout High capacity microwave planning
- Understand DCN design methods and Ethernet OAM features
- Analyze counters and parameters for various KPI’s
- Identify the network problem and perform root cause analysis using various reports and feedback
- Able to troubleshoot complex mix of Optical and Microwave networks
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Digital signal frame loss typically occurs when the BER increases beyond ________?
A. 1 x 10-3
B. 1 x 10-6
C. 1 x 10-9
Q 2. For practical applications, a signal can be considered interference free when CI is more than ______ while planning a microwave link?
Q 3.If R is the Fresnel zone radius then clearance from obstacle for a microwave link should be _______?
Q 4.Which polarization is more prone to rain fades in Microwave communication?
A. Vertical polarization
B. Horizontal polarization
C. Cross polarization
D. Circular polarization
Q 5.Which is not a Telecommunication Network Management (TNM) layer?
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE