World Telecom Labs is a multi-award winning supplier of mobile network infrastructure. Focussing Small-Cell solutions, VoIP & SMS switches we have an installed base in 30+ countries in Africa.
• Vivada Rural Telephony: LTE /GSM coverage, voice & data for remote sites as extension of existing networks or standalone
• VivadaView cloud-based billing for voice, data & SMS
• High density Multi-Service SBC with integral Pre-Paid, IVR & Billing.
• SMS Hub: High Performance, Cost Effective SMS Hub platform (SMPP & SS7)
• Bandwidth cost saving: cuts IP bandwidth for VoIP traffic by 70%
• All products available Server-based or Virtualised for cloud-based operations
Handling billions minutes of per annum in Nigeria alone, WTL provides solutions which are innovative, practical and cost-effective to operators worldwide
WTL’s Vivada (Village Voice and Data) was specifically developed so that wholesale carriers, operators and ISPs can build low OPEX, low-CAPEX networks for all types of pre and post-paid customers with varying telecoms budgets including GSM for every type of handset; Wifi connectivity for smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs – and connectivity to cybercafés and hotspot call cabins.
Vivada has won many awards which recognise that it is the most commercially viable and sustainable system for building networks in rural Africa.
Last year it was named as the winner in the Best Connectivity Solution for Africa category at the prestigious annual AfricaCom awards whilst our deployment in rural Tanzania was the winner in the Best African Project category at the annual Global Carrier Awards beating off strong competition from a range of other innovative deployments across the continent.