HCIA Routing and Switching Practice Test
- Understand data transmission over IP networks
- Knowledge of IP address planning
- Know to Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP)
- Knowledge of data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (RIP/OSPF)
- Establish solutions for enterprise network administration and management through application layer services including DHCP, FTP and Telnet
- Enhance link layer performance through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP
- Manage and support Wide Area Network communications over serial links for a range of technologies including HDLC, PPP, PPPoE and Frame Relay
- Knowledge of Wireless WAN network backup solutions over 3G cellular networks
- Knowledge of IP security solutions using various security architectures including Access Control Lists (ACL), AAA, and IPsec with GRE support solutions
- Describe and implement solutions for unified enterprise network management, including SNMP and Huawei eSight NMS technology solutions
This is unique preparatory exam prepared as per new version of HCIA certification (HCIA-Routing and Switching v2.2). It helps you to understand the concepts, routing & switching protocols and products thus helping aspirants in clearing the certification.
The HCIA-Routing & Switching V2.2 exam covers basic IP network connectivity, TCP/IP technologies, Ethernet technologies such as STP and RSTP, VLAN and Link Aggregation and their implementation within Huawei switches. Routing principles and technologies including RIP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6 networks, WAN technologies, IP based security, network management as well as IPv4 and IPv6 based application services.
The test includes 60 Questions and the duration of the test is 90 minutes. You need to score minimum 60% marks to clear the test.
*Pass 4 Sure
- Take the test and score a minimum of 60%, good enough to let you clear the actual examination.
- In case, you are not able to clear the examination, “No questions asked, 100 % fee would be refunded.
Q 1. Protocol configuration is simple, slow convergence, commonly used in small and medium refers to the network routing protocols ?
Q 2. Is the equivalent route to the same destination a few 0 of the route?
A. the same cost
B. the same priority
C. The same outgoing interface
D. the same next hop
Q 3. In the X.25 protocol, a virtual interface can connect up to establish how many?
Q 4. X.25 link layer protocol Link Access Procedure Balanced (LAPB) defines the interaction between DIE and DCE frame formats and protocols, the link layer’s main function is?
A. In the DIE and DCE to transfer data efficiently between
B. Make sure the receiver and transmitter synchronization of information between
C. detecting and correcting transmission errors resulting
D. Identification procedures to report high-level protocol errors
Q 5.Which BGP path attribute is only used within the local router and NOT shared between all the BGP routers within the AS?
D. Local Preference
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE