Advanced Level Certification in Optical Transmission Networks
- Understand Architecture of SDH, DWDM, ASON,OTN etc.
- Carryout Design and dimensioning of Optical network
- Monitor network KPIs of the Optics and Fiber network
- Able to configure various network elements, create traffic paths across the network and dynamically protect the services
- Carryout Optical Fiber Survey, Planning , Power Budgeting including In-building coverage applications
- Analyze test, measurement and performance reports
- Understand Fiber laying procedures and maintenance practices
- Ensure government policies and guidelines are fulfilled
- Demonstrate deep understanding of ASON, OTN, WDM
- Understand advanced concepts of MPLS-TP, OA&M, Ethernet Transport
- Carry out WDM link engineering and capacity planning
- Manage complex Inter/Intra City, Metro Core networks
- Understand Remote Fiber Monitoring System (RFMS) concepts and reporting
- Carry out advanced design & planning (ODN design, FMS etc.)
- Differentiate OFC applications basis in-depth understanding of specifications & Characteristics
- Identify the network problem and perform root cause analysis using various reports and feedback
- Carry out traffic re-routing and management
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Which type of dispersion occurs when part of light travel through cladding of a fiber also?
A. Material dispersion
B. Waveguide dispersion
C. Polarization dispersion
D. Intermodal dispersion
Q 2. What is the measuring unit for dispersion of a fiber?
A. Nano meter
B. Micro second
C. Pico second/kilometer
D. Pico second/ nanometer* kilometer
Q 3.Chromatic dispersion is the combination of _________?
A. Material and waveguide dispersion
B. Material and intermodal dispersion
C. Material and polarization dispersion
D. Polarization and material dispersion
Q 4.What is the diameter of core in the graded index fiber ________.?
Q 5.Light collecting capability of Fiber does not depend upon _______.?
A. Size of Core
B. Mode Field Diameter
C. Thickness of cladding
D. Numerical aperture
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE